Thursday 17 April 2008

WHAT IS THE CODE FOR

I made this code up due to like many fathers in todays world i was refused access to my children and after a long and bitter divorce I decided that the only way to keep in touch with my children was to write to them. My children loved the code and found it was fun and easy to learn. It made them feel special because only they knew how to decipher it.

After a while and once my children had grown up and learnt to use mobile phones, I decided to use the code to produce a range of jewellery and clothing (after firstly protecting my idea at the Patent Office). Now the code is being used on phone charms, pyrography and drawings, along with the original jewellery and clothing and many other ideas have been suggested to me for its use and are in the pipeline. The code is very popular with teenagers and I have found that women especially like it when used on jewellery as they can choose what they want to say with their special gift!

No comments:

An example of URBAN CODE UK

An example of URBAN CODE UK
Urban Code UK. For the UK Urban Generation

Pyrography by sid

Pyrography by sid
Bulldog

Tagua Nut

Tagua Nut
English Rose